Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Round 2

So after telling everyone at work about skydiving I have a couple of people who want to go. I am also thinking about get certified for solo jumping as well and from how I read it you need to jump every 30 days it order to get certified. I am going to call them tomorrow and get reservations for myself and people from work so let me know if you want to go as well. This time were going to snohomish because its a hell of a lot closer. Let me know by tomorrow it you want to go again.

6 comments:

Johnny Beach said...

I didn't send this by email because I figured that the only people who would be interested are the people who check this blog.

General Mayhem said...

I'd want to go again!

Solo jumping would be easier to train for when I'm not hung over from tequila as well.

It runs about $180 from the tandem - How much does it cost for training?

Johnny Beach said...

Alright, here is what is going on. If you have already done your tandem and you want to get licenced to go solo, the next step is static line. They have classes every Saturday at 9am. I am already signed up for one this weekend on the 11th. If you want to continue then I highly recommend getting this class out of the way because it is about 4-5 hours and they still have spots available. If you just want to do another tandem then me and some people from work are going on the 18th. Dont have a time for when were going yet, still need to talk that over with everyone.

Johnny Beach said...

Website for more info:
http://www.skydivesnohomish.com/

Ear/Rectile Disfunkshun said...

I would be in but I'm too poor right now. Trying to move and get shit paid off so I can buy a house asap.

I definitely will go again, though. I also know a bunch of people that want to go after I described it to them.

Since you are going to start going often to get certified, I'll go with you soon.

Adm1n said...

Yes, I will be trying to go next weekend myself...